Branch/Location Code :ENG-West Central (17551)
Location :Ogden UT US 84404
Division :ABM Facility Services
Job Type :Full Time Regular
Career Level :Manager (Manager/Supervisor of Staff)
Education :Bachelor's Degree
Job Description :
Seeeking a Facility Manager with minimum 7-10 years of experience for our Ogden, Utah location. This position is accountable for providing optimal customer relations, operations and maintenance management, for the assigned facility in a cost-effective manner.
* Note - Walkover employees at this Westinghouse location will be given first consideration.
· Ensures optimal customer relations are met by maintaining constant communications with customer.
· Will provide oversight to ensure that high quality operations and maintenance service is provided to assure proper performance of engineered equipment and building systems.
· Will act as primary liaison with all customer departments.
· Provides regular monthly written status reports to customer and management.
· Presents ad hoc status reports as necessary to keep customer management conversant with atypical occurrences, unusual staffing challenges, potential building related interruptions, etc
· Prepares, recommends and administers the annual facility budget.
· Complies with customer and corporate policies (personnel, accounting, technical service, safety and health, ethical conduct, etc.) communicates to subordinates and ensures subordinate compliance.
· Ensures that federal, state and local regulatory requirements are met including DER, OSHA, FLSA, EEO, ADA, etc.
· Schedules and coordinates overall work priorities.
· Provides subcontract management.
· Ensures that reactive and preventive maintenance activities are appropriately balanced; monitors current and deferred maintenance backlogs; adjusts priorities and/or resources as needed and ensures that deferred maintenance is adequately documented.
· Utilizes maximum capabilities of customer work order control system.
· Develops and/or approves facility quality standards.
· Reviews completed work regularly and ensure that quality standards are met or exceeded to the satisfaction of the customer.
· Negotiates major service contracts (HVAC, FLS System, EMS, etc
· Ensures that staff receives adequate technical, administrative and other training; participates in training of direct subordinates and supervisors.
· BS in Facility Management, Engineering, or Business.
· Ten or more years experience with commercial HVAC equipment and systems.
· Experienced with start-up and commissioning functions as it relates to new facilities.
· Excellent troubleshooting skills.
· Ability to keep records of activities performed and complete monthly reporting requirements.
· Ability to read and understand blueprints and other technical documentation.
· Ability to maintain excellent working relations with other staff and building tenants.
· Possesses required state and local licenses.
· Proven record of excellent customer service.
· Strong organization and communication skills.
· Excellent Leadership and team building skills.
EOE :ABM IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER (M/F/V/D)