Branch/Location Code :PRK-SC-Houston (32508)
Location :Houston TX US TX
Division :AMPCO Parking
Job Type :Part Time Regular
Career Level :Entry Level
Education :High School or GED
Shift/Hours :First Shift (Day)
Job Description :
ABM(NYSE:ABM), which operates through its subsidiaries (collectively "ABM"), is a leading provider of integrated facility services. With fiscal 2011 revenues of approximately $4.2 billion and nearly 100,000 employees, ABM provides commercial cleaning and maintenance, facility engineering, energy efficiency, parking and security services for thousands of commercial, industrial, government and retail clients across the United States and various international locations. Learn more atwww.abm.com.
Perform a variety of functions necessary to ensure that valet parking clients are provided safe and the highest quality of parking services.
Part-time: 8:00am-12:00pm or 3:00pm - 7:00pm
Hourly salary range is between $9.00 -$9.50 and is dependant on experience.
* Park and retrieve client vehicles. (Automatic and Manual vehicles)
* Greet arriving and departing guests.
* Direct Traffic as needed.
* Customer courtesy activities.
* Cashier duties.
* Automobile inventory.
* Other duties to ensure productive operations, quality service and client satisfaction.
* Job duties may be modified at any time.
* High school education or equivalent.
* Valid Driver's License.
* Attendance at the Ampco System Parking sponsored valet training program is required prior to beginning active work as a valet driver.
The ability to meet and comply with the requirements of the Valet Motor Vehicle Record Policy is expected. In addition, a history of working in the public service industry and a solid employment record is preferred.
Essential Job Functions/Qualifications:
* Must be able to operate manual and automatic vehicles.
* Must have ability to work with little to no supervision and be able to independently determine tasks to complete on a daily basis.
* Must be able to perform all physical aspects of the above job duties.
* Must be able to speak and communicate effectively with management and customers.
* Must be able to speak/understand written English.
* Previous experience preferred but not required.
EOE :ABM IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER (M/F/V/D)